Hi! I’m Davide Mancini a 30-something Creative Director helping companies become brands through their communication assets and campaigns. I keep busy coordinating multi-disciplinary teams to build projects and collaborate smoothly. Delivering jaw-dropping work. On-time and within budget.
My predominant work responsibilities involve contributing to brand strategy development to deliver, through design, the right message in the best form for the business case/client’s objectives.
My key focus areas are:
- Making projects a creative and commercial success – I lead the creative execution during the design stage in collaboration with a wide range of other communities including planners, account and project managers, designers, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, and animators.
- Overseeing production while paying excellent attention to detail and to the client’s brand guidelines.
What has brought me here:
- 10+ years of experience working as Art Director and Graphic Designer.
- Generating clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter.
- Producing sketches, storyboards and art-layouts based on creative visions and ideas.
- Understanding marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Taking responsibility for owning, shaping, developing and delivering creative projects
- Contributing to successful new business and farming efforts, as well as pitches.